Most Popular Articles
by yami / 20,439 Views
by admin / 15,291 Views
very woman looks forward to conceiving her own child, they say the gift of motherhood is the greatest joy any woman can ever feel.
While some women view pregnancy as a burden they must carry, others view the changes that occur in their bodies with awe.
Pregnancy is not so easy, while carrying a child for nine months can be stressful, there are several perks attached that can help relieve the stress. You must have heard that $ex during pregnancy should be avoided, bla, bla, bla, truth is $ex during pregnancy might just be the best $ex you will ever have, which helps to strengthen the muscles she needs for labour and after delivery.
1. Lowers Blood Pressure
$ex during pregnancy helps to lower blood pressure. Oxytocin, also known as the love hormone released during $ex is a good stress reliever. All the built up tension will simply go away and this keeps your blood pressure at a healthy level. $ex makes the woman feel calmer and lowers the risk of heart attack.
2. Enables Sound Sleep
During pregnancy, women often experience all kinds of discomfort, from back pain to frequent urination, sleeping hour’s just gets shorter as the fetus grows in the womb. $ex during pregnancy is a good way of getting sound sleep because the woman feels more relaxed after having an o.rgasm.
3. Increases Intimacy.
The bond between husband and wife remains unbroken when they both have ex during pregnancy. Some live with the myth that women are very abrasive during this period, so they should be avoided.
Truth is during pregnancy, the release of oxytocin which is also referred to as the bonding hormone boosts emotional attachment and makes pregnant women more sympathetic, supportive and trusting. Both partners get closer to each other and this definitely helps their love life.
4. Reduces Pain
Certain hormones like prolactin, oestrogenand progesterone, which increase blood flow to the pe.lvic area, including the vag.ina, increasing lubrication and sensitivity.
The increased blood flow to the Va.gina can help reduce painful intercourse. Se.x during pregnancy will also help ripen the floor of the ce.rvix and this can reduce the pain of delivery.
by admin / 10,867 Views
1. Relax and be positive: Approaching 5ex with confidence, self respect, and a positive attitude rather than fear and self-doubt can make all the difference for both you and your partner.
2. Cut down on alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs. Using these substances in excess may interfere with your ability to control ejaculation
3. Don't skip foreplay. Studies have shown that couples that indulge in foreplay report having 5ex for longer than those who don't Instead of getting right down to business, take some time to cuddle, kiss, touch one another, and so on
4. Change positions often. This can shift your attention. Plus, exploring different sexual positions can make sex more exciting and ensure that both partners are satisfied
5. Try to distract yourself. If you find yourself getting too excited during 5ex, try to distract yourself from how turned on you are by thinking about something completely unrelated to the situation, like work or school.
6. Take slow, deep breaths. Many men find that breathing slowly and deeply during 5ex can help them last longer. This can be attributed to the fact that breathing helps us relax.
7. Let her be in control. The person who is in control is usually the one experiencing most of the pleasure; letting her be in control can help decrease some of the sensitivity you feel.
by admin / 6,510 Views
1.Boost to the immune system – Having more s3x means having fewer sick days. S3x boosts the body’s ability to produce protective antibodies against viruses, bacteria and other forms of infections. Combine regular $ex with a good diet and your body will thank you for it.
2. A healthier heart – Having s3x helps keep the levels of estrogen and progesterone hormones in check. This balance is good for your heart health. S3x also releases the feel good hormone in the body, lowering stress levels in the body. Lower stress levels equal a healthier heart.
3. Bladder control – This should come as great news for women. Having s3x usually works out a woman’s pelvic floor muscles. Stronger pelvic floor muscles usually mean lower instances of incontinence. It means that a woman also gets to enjoy s3x more.
4.Better sleep – You know that sleep is an important ingredient of better health. What you might not know is that during s3x, the body releases prolactin the sleep inducing hormone.
5. Pain relief – Yes, s3x is a very effective pain relief. This is if it leads to an orgasm. During an orgasm, the body releases endorphins which resemble morphine, the pain relief medicine. An orgasm can help relief anything from headaches to joint pain caused by arthritis.
6. It is a work out – Yes, s3x is counted as a form of exercise. It may not burn as many calories as jogging on the treadmill but s3x will tone your body and help you lose weight. Not only does it work up your heart rate, having s3x will also directly exercise some of your body muscle
by admin / 6,189 Views
Coca-Cola has been forced to withdraw a television advertisement with kissing scenes because it violated family values in the East African state, the Kenya Film Classification Board (KFCB) has said.
KFCB CEO Ezekiel Mutua said the "Taste the Feeling" advertisement had caused a public outcry, and a meeting was held with Coca Cola's management in Kenya to discuss the issue.
The drinks company has agreed to release a new version of the commercial without the kissing scenes, he added.