Most Popular Articles
by yami / 585 Views
by yami / 571 Views
Dear reader, My name is Elvis, pls I you to look at this situation that I’ve found myself and tell me if I’m wrong:.
.I got a house for my girlfriend out of my parent’s house just because I wanted us to have our privacy before we get married. I am always going there to spend the night most times and she did not tell me that her mother is very young and beautiful; a single woman.
But one day I went to “our house” and she introduced me to her mum, the woman really liked me. But I didnt know that it’s not just like, but love. One day my girl was on night shift in the hospital where she works and her mum called me around 7:30 that I should come to the house that she wants to see before she goes back.I went and she told me the house is bored, that I should spend the night with her and stay till my girl is back in the morning so we can both take her to the park to return to Asaba.But is it my fault? Pls I’m confused!.
I agreed and in the night she woke me up from the chair and asked me to join in her bed…
My heart skipped but she said no problem she just don’t want me to have neck pain by sleeping on the chair till morning. I followed her to the bed and in less than five minutes she has taken off her wrapper and was with me under the blanket. I understand what she wanted and by looking at her bare body I was already in the mood, so I slept with her, like 3 times before morning and I even enjoyed her more than her daughter.
When she left, my girlfriend was angry that I spend the night in “our house” with her mum without telling her but I told her it was her mum’s idea and that I did not complain since her mum told me that I would stay till she got back from work. I lied to her that nothing happened, that’s my mistake.
The mum called me after last Christmas and told me that she was pregnant for me and that we should tell my girl so that her daughter can “cry small and then look for another man”. The woman wants to marry me.
My girlfriend is aware now and she is cursing me, threatening my life.
by admin / 548 Views
by yami / 496 Views
A man having a penis is like if you grafted a feather wand onto a cat's pelvis. We walk around all day, fascinated and playing with it absentmindedly. Here are all the things guys secretly try with their penises.
1. Bend it TO ITS EXTREME POINT. A flaccid penis is basically like having a slinky in your pants.
2. Stretch it. We have pulled it until it hurt just to see how far it can go. It's not like we decide it's time to do penis stretches whenever we're alone, but we've attempted this once.
3. Flick it. It's pretty funny to flick an erection. Alternatively, bend it back to our stomachs and let it spring forward.
4. Try and fit it in things. If you have a penis you're going to see what it does (or more importantly, doesn't) fit into. Paper towel rolls, wide-mouth Snapple bottles, etc. The less it can fit into, the better you feel.
5. Make a hotdog with our balls. You can wrap your balls onto either side of your penis and it basically forms a genital hotdog. This is funny.
6. Measure it. It is impossible to have a penis without taking a tape measurer to it. We need to know the number.
7. Just hold it, ever so gently. All the time. Just walking around the house doing chores and holding our penis. Holding our penis while driving (not illegal). Pretty much anything we can do with one hand, we'll use the other hand to hold our penis.
8. Tuck it behind our legs. Hahaha, hey! Now we're a lady!
9. Try and put it in our butt. JUST TO SEE IF WE CAN! WE DON'T, LIKE, ACTUALLY WANT TO DO IT, OK?
10. Look into it. Do I have to go into more detail here?
11. Move it without using our hands. With a lot of focus and a raging erection, we can make it dance around. It's surprisingly exhausting though.
by yami / 495 Views
Beyonce's pregnancy announcement portrait is now the most liked Instagram post of all time. But who is the artist behind the image? The photo of Beyonce wearing a veil and cradling her stomach has now been liked over eight million times.
This might not be a big deal for the 35-year-old singer. But it's a huge accomplishment for Awol Erizku, the artist who took the famous photo - and the entire series of pregnancy photos that Beyonce has since uploaded to her website. Here are five things you should know about him. Who is he? Born in Ethiopia, 28-year-old Awol grew up in the South Bronx area of New York.
In 2014, he graduated from Yale University with a masters in fine art and his work often fuses photography, video installations and sculpture. And while he's now responsible for the most liked picture on Instagram, Awol has a humble following on his own social media accounts. He has a strange way of using social media to share his work If you've tried to find more of his work on Instagram after seeing his portrait of Beyonce, you probably know already that his page is closed for business.
The 28-year-old treats his Instagram account like an art gallery, where he hosts Instagram-only art shows. For example, his account has detail about "gallery" opening hours: timings for when his feed is opened up for public viewing. He combines his art with music With each of his exhibitions, Awol has released what he calls a conceptual mixtape. Think of this as a kind of soundtrack to the artist's latest creations. One of Awol's most played mixes was released alongside a film and photo project called Serendipity, which was a response to the Black Lives Matter movement in America.